VACANCY: PACKAGING ENGINEER
To lead or manage the delivery of packaging elements of the new products and technology research & development programmes that contribute to the growth requirements of the Business
•Minimum 7 years Cognate experience
B.Sc. or equivalent in an appropriate scientific subject, like Materials Science, Packaging Technology, Plastics processing or similar with substantial demonstrated competence in managing multiple, complex projects.
• Masters degree would be preferred, membership of a professional organisation like Institute of Packaging would be ideal.
• Significant practical experience related to the Food & Drinks manufacturing industry.
• Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate team and project activity, including operating with external partners.
• Track record of managing multiple projects successfully.
• Demonstrated ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams and multitask.
• Sound working knowledge of Marketing and Operational environments.
• Knowledge of NPD&I process and associated commercial environment
• Computer literate; familiarity with statistics and project management principles
Only Interested Qualified Candidates to send CV to email@example.com Using Packaging Engineer as Subject.
Only Shortlised candidates will be contacted.